SPECIAL INVITATION TO ATTEND, PARTICIPATE AND SPONSOR DELEGATES AT THE 2ND ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
On behalf of the Board of Governors, Governing Council, Management and the Organizing Committees (International and Local) of the Institute of Business Administration and Knowledge Management (IBAKM), I am pleased to specially invite you to attend, participate and sponsor delegates at the 2nd Annual International Conference (AIC) on Business Administration and Knowledge Management to be hosted in collaboration with the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. The event will also give opportunity for qualified and approved candidates to be inducted and certified as Business Administration and Knowledge Management Professionals in the grades of Fellows (FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM), Full Members (MIBAKM, MCBA, MCKM) and Associates (AIBAKM, ACBA, ACKM) through the Annual International Conference Special Direct Membership and Professional Certification.
The theme for the 2021 Annual International Conference is PROEFSSIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT: PANACEA FOR ECONOMIC AND INSTITUTIONAL HEALTH AND SUSTAINABILITY. The event is scheduled to hold on Wednesday, 18th and Thursday, 19th August, 2021 at the Main Auditorium of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
The Special Guest of Honour is Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan, Former First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Key Note Address will be delivered by Prof. Ozo-Mekuri Ndimele, PhD, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM, Vice Chancellor, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria and Chief Host of the event, the Lead Paper Presenter is Prof. Sam Ababa Otamiri, PhD, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM, Dean of Faculty of Business Studies, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria while Engr. Gangadhar Joshi, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM, Chairman, Quality Management System Committee of IBAKM Global will speak on “Achieving sustainable business & Institutional excellence through Business Administration and Knowledge Management“. Dr Wilson Fyffe, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM, President and Chairman, Governing Council of IBAKM Global will deliver the Welcome Address.
At the end of the conference, delegates from the academia, industry practitioners and professionals will:
- Find a common platform to share knowledge and ideas on the global impact of professional business administration and knowledge management on economic and institutional development and sustainability.
- Build a strong and enduring network of BA and KM professionals and practitioners with the potential to positively impact on global economic and institutional development and sustainability.
- Explore new business, academic and research frontiers in the evolving and dynamic practice and profession of Business Administration and Knowledge Management.
- Offer peer review paper publication opportunities and identify gaps in research with potentials for further studies.
- Create opportunities to build mentor-mentee relationships through Master Degree & Ph.D colloquium and capacity building workshop.
- All persons and organizations involved in the activity of or uses the knowledge and practice of Business Administration and Knowledge Management in the advancement of their individual and corporate objectives.
- Those in diverse disciplines desirous of advancing their career as professional business administrators and knowledge managers, practitioners and consultants.
- Professionals and graduates in related and diverse fields, managers and executives in public and private institutions, political appointees and elected office holders, academicians and researchers, technology and innovation managers, records and information managers, administrators and human capital managers, entrepreneurs and business owners, etc. who desire to network, share knowledge and ideas as well as hone their business administration and knowledge management skills.
- Individuals in Business Administration and Knowledge Management roles desirous of globally recognized professional membership and certifications for competence and career advancement.
- Graduates, undergraduates and postgraduate students of Business Administration and Knowledge Management disciplines and related fields who aspire to attain a professional level recognition as Certified Business Administrators (CBA) and Certified Knowledge Managers (CKM) to enable them to compete favorably with their counterparts in other globally recognized professional disciplines..
- NYSC Corps Members and Retirees.
I. The Pandemic Impact – Threats and Opportunities
- Managing Business Organizations during the COVID Era.
- Managing Educational Institutions during the COVID Era.
- Knowledge Management in Organizations during Pandemic and Post Pandemic
II. Challenges of Managing under Uncertainty
- Professional Business Administration in the New Normal: A Paradigm Shift
- The Application of Knowledge Management in Security and Insecurity.
- The Role of Professional Business Administration in the advancement of the Accounting Profession and Practice.
III. Professional Business Administration & Knowledge Management – Future Perspective
- Professional Business Administration and Knowledge Management Practice: Marketing and opportunities for BA and KM Practitioners
- Strategic Management in Professional Business Administration & Knowledge Management.
IV. Innovation & Technology as Enabler for Institutional & Economic & Development
- Digitalizing Professional Business Administration and Knowledge Management for Economic Transformation and Optimum Organizational Performance
- Innovation, Creativity and Competitive Intelligence
V. Governance & Public Policy
- Enhancing Political Governance through Professional Business Administration.
- Public Governance, Policy Initiative and Administrative Professionalism.
- Corporate Governance in a Professional Environment.
- Institutional Management and Organizational Economic Health.
- Entrepreneurship and SMEs for Economic Development.
VI. Global Competitiveness through Excellence & Best Practices
- Technological Advancement in Accounting Practices vis-à-vis Professional Institutional Management.
- Professional Business Administration and Knowledge Management: The Scientific Perspective and Approach.
- Knowledge Management: A sine-qua-non for a Successful Organizational Communication Management.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER PRESENTERS:
- Abstract should not be more than 250 words. Full paper should not be more than 7,000 words. Font/Size: Body: Times New Roman 12 in MS Word Format. Headings: Times New Roman 16 in MS Word Format. Language: British English.
- Submission of full page should include paper title, abstract and keywords (not more than five words) and reference in APA reference style.
- Authors should clearly state their contact details including mobile number and email. Corresponding authors should be stated in the case of multiple authorship. Where all authors are to attend and participate they must all register individually.
CONFERENCE FEES, MEMBERSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION FEES AND CPED CREDIT HOURS:
- Conference Fee is NGN35,000 (Members), NGN40,000 (Non-Members) and NGN20,000 (Students, NYSC Corps Members and Retirees). Foreign Delegate are to pay US$100, US$115 and US$57 respectively. This covers conference bag, conference certificate, hard copy of conference proceedings and materials, lunch and tea break.
- Virtual participation delegates shall pay NGN25,000 (Members), NGN30,000 (Non-Members) and NGN10,000 (Students, NYSC Corps Members and Retirees). Foreign Delegate are to pay US$70, US$85 and US$29 respectively. This covers conference certificate and electronic copy of conference proceedings and materials.
- Membership Qualification and Professional Certification Fees for Fellow (FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM) is NGN180,000, Full Member (MIBAKM, MCBA, MCKM) is NGN160,000 and Associate (AIBAKM, ACBA, ACKM) is NGN151,000. Qualified candidates will be inducted and certified through the Conference Special Direct Membership and Certification Route after satisfying all requirements. Where qualified candidates chooses to obtain the Membership Qualifications alone, the applicable fees will be Fellow (FIBAKM) – NGN80,000, Full Member (MIBAKM) – NGN70,000 and Associate (AIBAKM) – NGN55,000. If the qualified candidates decides to get the Membership Qualification in addition to one of the Professional Certifications, the applicable fees will be Fellow (FIBAKM + FCBA or FCKM) – NGN130,000, Full Member (MIBAKM + MCBA or MCKM) – NGN115,000 and Associate (AIBAKM + ACBA or ACKM) – NGN103,000.
- Corporate group registration of 10 participants and above attracts 10% discount.
- Early bird registration on or before 31 July, 2021 attracts 10% discount.
- Certificates of attendance shall be issued to all participants. IBAKM members who participates shall earn 10 CPED Credit Hours.
- Master Degree and PhD candidates are expected to present their proposals before the conference delegates.
- Assessment shall be based on the following criteria: clarity of the research problem, critical literature review, appropriateness of the methodology, expected contribution to knowledge, originality, structure, presentation, referencing, creativity and coherence.
- The colloquium will be held on 18 August, 2021 by 8.00 pm. via virtual platform.
- Prizes shall be awarded to the best three (3) colloquium presenters during the closing ceremony.
- Deadline for submission of Master Degree and PhD colloquium proposals – 31 July, 2021
- Deadline for submission of abstracts and full papers – 31 July, 2021
- Arrival and Registration – 17 August, 2021
- Opening Ceremony and Conference Activities – 18 August, 2021
- Membership Investiture, Induction and Certification Programme – 19 August, 2021.
- Papers accepted are for presentation only.
- Paper presented shall be subjected to peer review before publication in the conference proceedings.
- Outstanding papers will be published in the International Journal of Business Administration and Knowledge Management (IJBAKM). Publication in the IJBAKM is free of charge.
Payments and donations should be made to the Institute of Business Administration and Knowledge Management (IBAKM), First Bank of Nigeria Limited:
- Naira Account Number – 2034656479
- US Dollar Account Number- 2035200848.
REGISTRATION AND GENERAL ENQUIRIES:
- For conference registration and participation, please CLICK HERE or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For submission of proposals, abstracts and full papers, please send mail to email@example.com.
- For application for membership and professional certification send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For general enquiries please send mail to email@example.com or call/chat 24/7 hotline +2348038887499.
GUESTS OF HONOURS:
- His Excellency, Sir Celestine Ngozichim Omehia, Former Governor of Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Senator Barr. Magnus Ngei Abe, Board Member, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
- Hon. Austin Adiele Opara, OFR, Former Deputy Speaker, Nigerian House of Representatives.
- Surv. Emma Okas Wike, President, Nigerian Institute of Estate Surveyors and Valuers.
- Hon. Engr. Chukwuemeka Woke, Chief of Staff to the Executive Governor of Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Hon. Paulinus Nsirim, Commissioner for Information and Communications, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Engr. Samuel Nwanosike JP, Chairman, Ikwerre Local Area, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Hon. Felix Amaechi Obuah, Sole Administrator, Rivers State Waste Managemency Agency, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Dr. Christian Harrison, University of the West of Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Kingsley Omehie, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Anugbuom Onuoha
- Chief Ambrose Igbokwe Nwuzi
- Chief Engr. Ernest Azunda Amadi
- Chief Don Nwachukwu
- Hon. Darlington Nsirimuobu Oji
- Hon. George Anokwuru
- Hon. Kingsley Onwugbuta
- Hon. Otutu Collins Emomotini
Consequently, we will be delighted to have you attend, participate and sponsor delegates to the Conference.
Dr. Monday Anyairo, DPP, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM, CGMgr, CGMC
Executive Vice President, IBAKM Global