SPECIAL INVITATION TO ATTEND, PARTICIPATE, SUBMIT PAPER AND SPONSOR DELEGATES AT THE 1ST ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT (ANC-BAKM)
On behalf of the Board of Governors, Management, Council and the Abuja 2022 National Conference Organizing Committee Members of the Institute of Business Administration and Knowledge Management (IBAKM), I am pleased to invite you to attend, participate, submit paper and sponsor delegates at the 1st Annual National Conference on Business Administration and Knowledge Management (ANC-BAKM) to be hosted in collaboration with the University of Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. The event will also give opportunity for qualified and approved candidates to be inducted and certified as Business Administration and Knowledge Management Professionals in the grades of Fellows (FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM), Full Members (MIBAKM, MCBA, MCKM) and Associates (AIBAKM, ACBA, ACKM) through the Special Direct Membership and Professional Certification Route.
The theme for the Abuja 2022 Annual National Conference is PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT: PANACEA FOR ECONOMIC AND INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY. The event is scheduled to hold on Wednesday, 23rd and Thursday, 24th February, 2022 at the Main Campus of the University of Abuja, KM 23 Airport-Giri Road, Abuja FCT, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
At the end of the conference, delegates from the academia, industry practitioners and professionals will:
- Find a common platform to share knowledge and ideas on the national impact of professional business administration and knowledge management on economic and institutional development and sustainability.
- Build a strong and enduring network of BA and KM professionals and practitioners with the potential to positively impact on national economic and institutional development and sustainability.
- Explore new business, academic and research frontiers in the evolving and dynamic practice and profession of Business Administration and Knowledge Management.
- Offer peer review paper publication opportunities and identify gaps in research with potentials for further studies.
- Create opportunities to build mentor-mentee relationships through Master Degree & Ph.D colloquium and capacity building workshop.
- Have the opportunity to be inducted and certified as Fellows (FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM), Full Members (MIBAKM, MCBA, MCKM) and Associates (AIBAKM, ACBA, ACKM) of the Institute.
- All persons and organizations involved in the activity of or uses the knowledge and practice of Business Administration and Knowledge Management in the advancement of their individual and corporate objectives.
- Those in diverse disciplines desirous of advancing their career as professional business administrators and knowledge managers, practitioners and consultants.
- Professionals and graduates in related and diverse fields, managers and executives in public and private institutions, political appointees and elected office holders, academicians and researchers, technology and innovation managers, records and information managers, administrators and human capital managers, entrepreneurs and business owners, etc. who desire to network, share knowledge and ideas as well as hone their business administration and knowledge management skills.
- Individuals in Business Administration and Knowledge Management roles desirous of globally recognized professional membership and certifications for competence and career advancement.
- Graduates, undergraduates and postgraduate students of Business Administration and Knowledge Management disciplines and related fields who aspire to attain a professional level recognition as Certified Business Administrators (CBA) and Certified Knowledge Managers (CKM) to enable them to compete favorably with their counterparts in other globally recognized professional disciplines..
- NYSC Corps Members and Retirees.
I. The Pandemic Impact – Threats and Opportunities
- Managing Business Organizations during the COVID Era.
- Managing Educational Institutions during the COVID Era.
- Knowledge Management in Organizations during Pandemic and Post Pandemic
II. Challenges of Managing under Uncertainty
- Professional Business Administration in the New Normal: A Paradigm Shift
- The Application of Knowledge Management in Security and Insecurity.
- The Role of Professional Business Administration in the advancement of the Accounting Profession and Practice.
III. Professional Business Administration & Knowledge Management – Future Perspective
- Professional Business Administration and Knowledge Management Practice: Marketing and opportunities for BA and KM Practitioners
- Strategic Management in Professional Business Administration & Knowledge Management.
IV. Innovation & Technology as Enabler for Institutional & Economic & Development
- Digitalizing Professional Business Administration and Knowledge Management for Economic Transformation and Optimum Organizational Performance
- Innovation, Creativity and Competitive Intelligence
V. Governance & Public Policy
- Enhancing Political Governance through Professional Business Administration.
- Public Governance, Policy Initiative and Administrative Professionalism.
- Corporate Governance in a Professional Environment.
- Institutional Management and Organizational Economic Health.
- Entrepreneurship and SMEs for Economic Development.
VI. Global Competitiveness through Excellence & Best Practices
- Technological Advancement in Accounting Practices vis-à-vis Professional Institutional Management.
- Professional Business Administration and Knowledge Management: The Scientific Perspective and Approach.
- Knowledge Management: A sine-qua-non for a Successful Organizational Communication Management.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER PRESENTERS:
- Abstract should not be more than 250 words. Full paper should not be more than 7,000 words. Font/Size: Body: Times New Roman 12 in MS Word Format. Headings: Times New Roman 16 in MS Word Format. Language: British English.
- Submission of full page should include paper title, abstract and keywords (not more than five words) and reference in APA reference style.
- Authors should clearly state their contact details including mobile number and email. Corresponding authors should be stated in the case of multiple authorship. Where all authors are to attend and participate they must all register individually.
CONFERENCE FEES, MEMBERSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION FEES AND CPED CREDIT HOURS:
- Conference Participation Fee is NGN25,000. This covers conference certificate, materials, lunch and tea break. Students and NYSC Corps Members are to pay NGN10,000.
- Virtual participation delegates shall pay NGN25,000. This covers conference certificate and electronic copy of conference materials. Students and NYSC Corps Members are to pay NGN10,000.
- Membership Investiture, Induction and Certification Fees for Fellow (FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM) is NGN230,000, Full Member (MIBAKM, MCBA, MCKM) is NGN210,000 and Associate (AIBAKM, ACBA, ACKM) is NGN201,000. It covers Application Form, Exemption, Membership Investiture and Induction, Professional Certification as Certified Business Administrator (CBA) and Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM) as well as Investiture and Induction Gown for Fellows, Full Members and Associates and Plaque for Fellows. Qualified candidates will be inducted and certified through the Conference Special Direct Membership and Professional Certification Route after satisfying all requirements.
- Certificates of Participation and/or Presentation shall be issued to all registered participants. IBAKM members who participates shall earn 10 CPED Credit Hours.
- Payments and donations are to be made directly into: INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT (IBAKM), First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Account Number – 2034656479.
- After payment, kindly send PAYMENT DETAILS, FULL NAME, CONTACT DETAILS and PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For payment confirmation and receipts, kindly call or chat: +2348038887499, +2348039423411, +2347066681888 or send mail to email@example.com
- Master Degree and PhD candidates are expected to present their proposals before the conference delegates.
- Assessment shall be based on the following criteria: clarity of the research problem, critical literature review, appropriateness of the methodology, expected contribution to knowledge, originality, structure, presentation, referencing, creativity and coherence.
- The colloquium will be held on 23rd February, 2022.
- Prizes shall be awarded to the best three (3) colloquium presenters during the closing ceremony.
- Deadline for submission of Master Degree and PhD colloquium proposals – 31 January, 2022
- Deadline for submission of abstracts and full papers – 31 January, 2022
- Arrival and Registration – 22nd February, 2022
- Workshop and Paper Presentations – 23rd February, 2022
- Conference Ceremony and Membership Investiture, Induction and Certification Programme – 24th February, 2022.
- Papers accepted are for presentation only.
- Papers submitted will undergo a review before publication in the book of abstracts.
- Papers accepted for Journal publication shall undergo peer review.
- Outstanding papers will be published in the INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT (IJBAKM – Print ISSN: 2811-1931 | Online ISSN: 2814-0079).
Payments and donations should be made to the Institute of Business Administration and Knowledge Management (IBAKM), First Bank of Nigeria Limited:
- Naira Account Number – 2034656479
- US Dollar Account Number- 2035200848.
FOR ENQUIRIES, REGISTRATION, SUBMISSION OF PAPERS AND SPONSORSHIP:
- DR. MONDAY ANYAIRO, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM, CBAP, CKMP, CMP
Executive Vice President & Chairman, Academic and Professional Development Board, IBAKM Global
WinningLife Centre (3rd Floor), Gabriel Akinmade Taylor Plaza,
2 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, P. O. Box 6341, Ikeja GPO, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348038887499, +2348039423411, +2347066681888
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- PROF. ADAM A. ANYEBE, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM
Chairman, Abuja 2022 National Conference Organizing Committee
(Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria)
- PROF. BELLO AYUBA
1st Vice Chairman, Abuja 2022 National Conference Organizing Committee (University of Abuja, FCT, Nigeria)
- PROF. GIDEON A. EMEROLE, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM
2nd Vice Chairman, Abuja 2022 National Conference Organizing
Committee (Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria). Mobile: +2348033337428
- MR MUSTAPHA ABUBAKAR, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM
Secretary, Abuja 2022 National Conference Organizing Committee
(Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State, Nigeria)
Mobile: +2347040649789, +2349019326529, +2348126666493, +2349064785912
- DR. MUHAMMED ABUBAKAR SADIQ
Assistant Secretary, Abuja 2022 National Conference Organizing Committee (Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State, Nigeria)
- DR. OBINNA C. IWUEKE, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM
Associate Editor, International Journal of Business Administration and Knowledge Management – IJBAKM – Print ISSN: 2811-1931 | Online ISSN: 2814-0079 (Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria). Mobile: +23480335503212
- For conference registration and participation, please CLICK HERE or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For submission of proposals, abstracts and full papers, please send mail to email@example.com.
- For application for membership and professional certification send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequently, we will be delighted to have you attend, participate and sponsor delegates to the Conference.
Warm regards from the Host Prof. Abdul-Rasheed NA’Allah, Vice Chancellor, University of Abuja and the President & Chairman, Advisory Council, IBAKM Global, Engr. Dr. Gangadhar Joshi, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM.
DR. MONDAY ANYAIRO, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM, CBAP, CKMP, CMP
Executive Vice President & Chairman, Academics and Professional Development Board, IBAKM Global