CERTIFIED STRATEGIC AUDITOR (CSA®)
The Certified Strategic Auditor (CSA®) qualification is designed specifically for candidates interested in developing a career in the strategic audit profession as professional strategic auditor.
The course structure will enable the candidates to gain an in-depth knowledge, skill and experience of strategic audit practices, strategies, operations and analysis. Candidates will be able to competently carry out strategic audit for all organizations; irrespective of sector, industry, size and global presence.
The Certified Strategic Auditor (CSA®) programme consists of twenty-eight (28) subject areas divided into four (4) parts. Candidates can complete the programme between six (6) and twelve (12) months depending on their knowledge capacity and ability.
Candidates who successfully completes the programme will be conferred with the Graduate Certificate (GCert) in Strategic Audit (for Part I & II), Post Graduate Certificate (PGCert) in Strategic Audit (for Part III & IV) as well as the Certified Strategic Auditor (CSA®) qualification. Candidates can opt in for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Audit degree awarded by IBAKM internationally accredited partner universities. Candidates who opts in for the MBA will satisfy all requirements for the award of the degree by the universities.
The Certified Strategic Auditor (CSA®) programme also gives qualified candidates the opportunity of being inducted as a member of the Institute as well as grants relevant exemptions for the IBAKM Certified Business Administrator (CBA®) and Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM®) qualifications.
Join the strategic audit profession, become a certified strategic auditor today!
APPLICATION AND ENQUIRIES
Interested candidates are requested to send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “APPLICATION FOR THE CERTIFIED STRATEGIC AUDITOR PROGRAMME” or call/chat +2348038887499, +2349130601181.
Certified Strategic Auditor (CSA®) Part I Subjects:
- CSA101 – Principles of Strategic Auditing
- CSA102 – Conduct of an Audit and Audit Reporting
- CSA103 – Private and Public Sector Strategic Auditing
- CSA104 – Information Technology
- CSA105 – Information Systems Auditing
- CSA106 – Managing the Strategic Audit Function
- CSA107 – Business Statistics and Research Methods
Certified Strategic Auditor (CSA®) Part II Subjects:
- CSA201 – Internal Control Systems
- CSA202 – Taxation, Business Process & Enterprise Risk Management
- CSA203 – Fraud Examination Practice
- CSA204 – Strategic Audit Practice
- CSA205 – Quantitative Analysis and Business Analytics
- CSA206 – Specialized Strategic Audit Practice
- CSA207 – Global Business Environment & Managerial Economics
Certified Strategic Auditor (CSA®) Part III Subjects:
- CSA301 – Total Quality Management/Quality Improvement Programme
- CSA302 – Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- CSA303 – Corporate Governance and Compliance
- CSA304 – Sustainable Strategic Management
- CSA305 – Strategic Financial Management
- CSA306 – Strategic Human Resources Management
- CSA307 – International Business and Management