CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGER AND AUDITOR (CISMA®)
The Certified Information Systems Manager and Auditor (CISMA®) qualification is designed specifically for candidates interested in developing a career in the information systems management and audit profession as professional information systems manager and auditor.
The course structure will enable the candidates to gain an in-depth knowledge, skill and experience of information systems management and audit practices, strategies, operations and analysis. Candidates will be able to competently carry out information systems audit for all organizations; irrespective of sector, industry, size and global presence.
The Certified Information Systems Manager and Auditor (CISMA®) programme consists of eighteen (18) subject areas divided into three (3) parts. Candidates can complete the programme between six (6) and twelve (12) months depending on their knowledge capacity and ability.
Candidates who successfully completes the programme will be conferred with the Graduate Certificate (GCert) in Information System Management and Audit (for Part I & II), Post Graduate Certificate (PGCert) in Information Systems Management and Audit (for Part III) as well as the Certified Information Systems Manager and Auditor (CISMA®) qualification. Candidates can opt in for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Information Systems Management and Audit degree awarded by IBAKM internationally accredited partner universities. Candidates who opts in for the MBA will satisfy all requirements for the award of the degree by the universities.
The Certified Information Systems Management and Audit (CISMA®) programme also gives qualified candidates the opportunity of being inducted as a member of the Institute as well as grants relevant exemptions for the IBAKM Certified Business Administrator (CBA®) and Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM®) qualifications.
Join the information systems management and audit profession, become a certified information systems manager and auditor today!
APPLICATION AND ENQUIRIES
Interested candidates are requested to send mail to email@example.com with the subject “APPLICATION FOR THE CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGER AND AUDIT PROGRAMME” or call/chat +2348038887499, +2349130601181.
Certified Information System Manager and Auditor (CISMA®) Part I Subjects:
- CISMA101 – Fundamentals of Business Information Systems
- CISMA102 – Information Technology Management and Governance
- CISMA103 – The Auditing Process in Information System
- CISMA104 – Data Management and Data Analysis
- CISMA105 – Network Security Management and Auditing
- CISMA106 – Global Standards for Information System Management and Audit
Certified Information System Manager and Auditor (CISMA®) Part II Subjects:
- CISMA201 – Enterprise Information Technology Body of Knowledge (EITBOK)
- CISMA202 – Information Management Body of Knowledge (IMBOK)
- CISMA203 – Auditing and Management of Databases and Applications
- CISMA204 – Management and Auditing of Information Assets and Business Continuity Programmes
- CISMA205 – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- CISMA206 – Business Intelligence and Analytics
Certified Information System Manager and Auditor (CISMA®) Part III Subjects:
- CISMA301 – Global E-Business: How Businesses use information systems
- CISMA302 – Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
- CISMA303 – Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
- CISMA304 – E-Commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
- CISMA305 – Business Administration and Knowledge Management in Information System
- CISMA306 – Research and Project Management for Information System Professionals